Drastically reduce your payroll processing expenses by replacing your current payroll service with our firm. We can even help you navigate the complexities of health insurance and other employee benefits.
- Pay employees and contractors via check or direct deposit
- Electronic payroll tax filing and payment
- Pay independent contractors and electronically send and file 1099s
- Multiple pay periods offered (weekly, bi-weekly, twice a month or monthly)
- Easily and seamlessly integrates with popular accounting, time keeping and human resource software
- Track and report PTO, vacation days and sick time
Contact us for a custom quote. Click "Learn More" at the middle of the screen.
401(k) Retirement Plans
529 College Savings
Pay Options & Pay Periods
- Pay by direct deposit, hand check (you write), printed check (we prepare and you print it) or prepared check (we prepare, print and mail)
- Pay every week, every other week, twice per month or once a month
Reporting & Compliance
- Payroll Tax Return filed electronically
- New Hire Reporting
- Year End W-2s and 1099s
- Administer workers' comp insurance
- Super accurate tax calculations
- Paperless forms with electronic signature
- Electronic filing for both state and federal taxes
- Electronic payment deducted from your account and paid on your behalf
Easy Employee Access
Give employees access their own login to update their personal info and download their pay stubs. Employees can easily receive their paystubs via email, view and print their paystubs and W-2s online, manage charitable deductions and more.
We will provide you an electronic time sheet. Simply input your data, verify and press send. You're on your way to stress free, affordable and paperless payroll in three steps.
All clients are provided access to their own secure online portal where payroll reports and other documents are uploaded and stored.
- Administer pre-tax benefits
- Assistance setting up worker's comp plan
- Issue employee reimbursements at time you run payroll and include the pay in their direct deposit
- Give all employees employee access and pay them with direct deposit to be eligible for Payroll on Autopilot
To learn more or become a payroll customer call us at (908) 617-0167 or click "Learn More."
New Client Payroll Form & Agreement | Our new payroll clients must complete and sign this form then send it back to us for review and approval. The form also provides a list of additional documents needed to become a client.
Employee Payroll Form | Half of this form is to be completed by the employee and the other half by the employer. Please return the completed form to us via the client portal. Each employee on your payroll must have a completed Employee Payroll Form on file.
IRS Form 2848 Power of Attorney and Deceleration of Representative | New clients (and existing clients who haven't done so yet) must complete this form which allows our firm to discuss your payroll returns directly with the IRS in the event there is a need for us to do so.
IRS Form W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number | Each and every one of your employees and contractors must complete and sign this form. Once you receives the completed forms, you will them transmit them to us via the online portal.
Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification | All employees must complete and sign this form and provide a copy of their ID when hired. Employers keep this form on file in the employees record. This form is not to be filed or transmitted to us.